|Our goal is to make skating at The Rink a safe and happy experience for all our patrons. These guidelines are for your safety. We appreciate your cooperation and hope these guidelines make your visit here more enjoyable.
General Rules of Conduct
- No profane language.
- No gum chewing allowed inside the building.
- No smoking inside or outside the building.
- All food, snacks, drinks must be kept inside the snack bar area.
- Skates must remain on while in the building.
- Skaters must remove skates before leaving the building. All shoes and unattended clothing should be stored in lockers or party bins. We are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Skating is not allowed outside the building or in the parking lot.
- Patrons must enter and exit the rink with shoes.
- No bare feet.
- Socks are required for skate rental.
- No hats or unattached loose clothing may be worn on the skate floor.
- The appropriateness of attire is at the discretion of rink management. Those wearing inappropriate attire may be asked to leave.
- No stopping or congregating on the rink floor.
- No tagging, pushing or general roughhousing.
- No speed-skating except during announced special skates. (Speed skating: when a skater consistently passes the majority of skaters on the floor.)
- No reckless or careless skating, or weaving in and out.
- No sitting on, stopping along, or jumping over the walls.
- No food or drinks of any type on the floor. This includes on or near the wall.
- No spinning, jumping or stunt skating on the floor, except for special times or events.
- Skaters may not carry any other person while skating.